image
 

A Service Company
EnviroTech Financial is a Nevada corporation that provides financing on commercial and industrial energy projects. This includes legacy systems such as boilers, HVAC, chillers and cogeneration systems as well as renewable energy projects such as solar PV, solar thermal, geothermal heat pump, and fuel cells. Many of our projects also include lighting, building envelopes, sky lights, energy and building monitoring systems, window film, insulation, and many other types of energy savings systems.


History
The company has been in business for over 30 years. Historically, the company has provided financing on construction, machine tools, medical, transportation and environmental control systems. Due to the increased demand over the past 10 years for cost saving energy systems, we have now focused our major outreach to energy projects that combine traditional legacy energy systems with renewable energy generation and sustainability systems.



Future Goals
EnviroTech Financial will be expanding into the cost effective lease financing structures for residential PV systems. The increased tax benefits on renewable energy systems will provide our investors with exciting opportunities for tax-leveraged investing in these projects. Many federal and state incentives provide up to 70% of the equipment cost on these projects leaving only 20-30% of the system costs needed to realize high equity returns.



Contact us for more info


 
image